Woman burned after office computer explodes in Queen Anne's County - Fox Baltimore

UTC

US NEWS FEEDS > MARYLAND > CENTREVILLE >

CENTREVILLE , Md . (WBFF) - A 58-year-old woman suffered "superficial burns to her face and upper body" after a lithium battery in a computer exploded and caught fire at a Centreville office building Wednesday morning, reported the Office of the State ... Worker injured when computer battery explodesMy Eastern ShoreWoman injured as computer battery explodes, causes a fireDelaware 105.9all 7 news articles »
...
News Feed:
Centreville Maryland - Google News

READ MORE: Woman burned after office computer explodes in Queen Anne's County - Fox Baltimore



US News Feeds