At Least 6 Hospitalized After Carbon Monoxide Exposure in Maryland - NBC4 Washington

UTC
US NEWS FEEDS > MARYLAND > GAITHERSBURG >

NBC4 Washington At least six people were taken to the hospital after they were exposed to high levels of carbon monoxide while operating propane-powered equipment inside a Gaithersburg , Maryland , building. The workers were operating the equipment inside a building at ...9 exposed to carbon monoxide in Maryland after operating propane powered equipmentWJLAall 2 news articles »
...
News Feed:
Gaithersburg Maryland - Google News

READ MORE >
At Least 6 Hospitalized After Carbon Monoxide Exposure in Maryland - NBC4 Washington

Sponsored Content