Discarded smoking materials sparked Hampstead townhouse fire, says fire marshal - Carroll County Times

UTC
US NEWS FEEDS > MARYLAND > HAMPSTEAD >

Carroll County Times The Office of the State Fire Marshal stated that discarded smoking materials was the cause of an accidental fire in a second-floor bedroom of a townhouse in Hampstead Monday night. Almost exactly 24 hours after a fire destroyed a home in the same town ...and more »
...
News Feed:
Hampstead Maryland - Google News

READ MORE >
Discarded smoking materials sparked Hampstead townhouse fire, says fire marshal - Carroll County Times

Sponsored Content